Saturday, September 18, 2010

Batman’s Foot Fraternity

Foot Fraternity was originally an artbook/comic drawn by the Gay Erotic Artist Legend that is Etienne. This artist has, very much like Tom of Finland, shaped the foundation of Gay Erotic Art, and served as a great inspiration to myself as an artist.

Going through his portfolio last week, I was inspired into starting this piece, based on two of his artworks from the Foot Fraternity artbook, and gave it my own spin.

Most of my watchers and followers know that I have a bit of a soft spot for foot fetish drawings and this really brings it out at its best.


Dedicated to all the lovers of feet, socks and fetishes of that kind, I give you Batman, Nightwing, Red Robin and The Joker in “Batman’s Foot Fraternity!”

No comments:

Post a Comment