Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tony Vega

Big holler for Tony Vega baby!

There is seriously nothing more flattering to a young artist like me to be asked by such a handsome, sexy and al-round fantastic erotic artist such as Tony Vega to draw a picture for him to post on his blog! He emailed me earlier this week and I got to work on it right away!

The man is not only super adorable, but his extremely cute face is complimented by a stunning body, the most perfectly round bubble-butt, and a cock that would make anyone drool!

I have to admit, I was aroused the whole time I was working on this … you’re steaming hot Tony!

Mmmm, the dirty and filthy things I would do to that … WOOF!



Note: Permission was given to use a photograph as reference for this request by Tony Vega himself.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie! Thank you so very much for this awesome illustration! You're the man! -Tony

    ReplyDelete