Thursday, August 5, 2010

.After The Battle.

The love for comic superheroes is very common in the gay culture, and such love cannot go without any related hot and heavy fantasies!

Personally, my favorite superhero was always Batman. I remember buying collectibles and stickers and videos of the old TAS Batman many years ago, which is why I decided to show my love through this tribute here.

It was a “spur of the moment” picture which after a couple of hours turned into something I put a lot of effort into. I tried to go with the “classical comic book feel” to it, giving it a vintage spin.

While sticking with the original Batman costume, his partner in this picture, Superman, is not wearing his usual garb. I’m not a big fan of the common light blue and red outfit, so I went with a more modern rendition which I enjoyed much more and complimented the picture well.

I also allowed myself to add tattoos on their inner thighs, showing their "love" for each other. The two have always been a great Super-Team, so why not have a little Bromance on the side! ;-P

I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to leave any feedback, either on the picture, or which Superhero you would like to see being naughty! ;-)

Prints of this picture are available on request!

2 comments:

  1. Aw...I love the pose. And the overall style of this piece is just beautiful. It's nice to catch little things like the red boots and belt that the hotness distracts from. ;)

    One pairing that totally needs more love is The Pied Piper and The Trickster from the Flash series. Those poor boys get sooo under-rated, and Countdown totally killed Trickster off in a sweet little moment between the two. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. please more of this pairing! and perhaps supes can top next?

    ReplyDelete