Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Artist for Hire - Commissions and Freelance

Do you enjoy my art style or simply like the way I “ink” and color my work? Would you like to hire this freelance artist to do your bidding? Now you can!

Prices:-

Rates vary depending on the project detail and budget of the client. A basic illustration with 1 character and basic background can range from 25 to 75 Euros depending on the detail of the picture. Adding extra characters will increase the price of the picture.

Feel free to send me an
e-mail at Jamie.Took@Gmail.com for a more accurate quote!

I also cater for commercial work, however, if you would like to sell my work, or intend to generate profit while using my piece, the price will be higher.

!!! SPECIAL OFFER !!!

Now offering a Special Price for
AZEROTH BLUNDERBUTTS COVERS! Let your World Of Warcraft character star in his own issue of the Azeroth Blunderbutts for a low and fixed price of 40 Euros!

Each of these packages comes with a cover as seen below as well as an illustration without text of your own Warcraft Character, giving you two pictures for the price of one!

Azeroth Blunderbutts Cover Samples:-



Commission Samples:-

Here are a few samples of previous commissions I have worked on in the past!



Other Samples of my work!


Payments:-

My preferred payment method is
PayPal, but I am willing to accept Western Union provided that the transfer charge is paid by the customer.

I require 50% prepayment before starting the commission and the rest of the payment is done before sending the high-resolution picture via email to the customer.

I’m willing to draw lots of crazy things for you!
Don’t miss the chance! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment