Sunday, August 8, 2010

.The Green Arrow.

Hmmm ... I wonder what he’s saying …

“I have an arrow with your name on it right here!” or maybe “Let me aim at your bulls-eye, baby!”

Haha, can I be any more cheesy? … Oh yes I can! :-D

So next in my line-up of Superheroes is the Green Arrow!

I have to admit that up until last night, when I started working on this, I really knew very little about this character, so I looked him up on Wikipedia and read all there is to know about him. I must say, I was pretty impressed at how much depth is behind the character.

I always enjoyed the Robin Hood-esque design on the character, and given that he’s one of the very few Super Heroes with facial hair, he definitely qualifies for my “Likes List!”

I really took my time into working on the composition of the piece. I opted against a background this time in order to allow better focus on the details within the character. I added the bulls-eye just for extra flavor.

Prints of this picture can be found at the following link:- Here!!!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment