Saturday, August 14, 2010

Love & Zombies!


I am very happy to announce my first collaboration with the genius that is Ryan Roman on his "Love... And Zombies!" comic!

I've been a big follower for Mr Roman's work, for quite a few years now, and I was always fascinated by his creative approach at page layouts and designs, not to mention his twisted humor and adorable characters!

After a small chat earlier this week, we got talking about a possible collaboration on his L&Z web comic, and in a matter of minutes, I was fighting against time in order to finish this piece for him to post that same night!

It was insane, mentally stressful, made me as nervous as I could possibly be to be working with such a talented comic-artist, but I have to admit, it was a hell-a LOT of fun!

I am very much looking forward to working with Ryan again in the near future! I strongly believe that I will be working on more Love ... And Zombies soon. And if you haven't checked out the comic yet, please do so.

You will -NOT- regret it!

COMIC LINK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome!! :D Congrats!! Keep me posted! :) It might turn into an entry for my blog for all I know. hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete